Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tadpole Update

Sophia has changed so much in the last month. She smiles now and coos and doesn't like to sleep at all!! She so does not get that from me. She must get that from her dad. Her and 'Doori are bonding. They are going to have a lasting friendship. We love her so much even tho' we are too tired to think most days.


Here are some pics of what she and the family have been up to in the last few weeks. I don't have captions for any of them cuz I'm 1) not that talented and 2) oh... so... very... tired.

PS- My mom pointed out that it's hard to believe how tired we are b/c 'Phia's asleep in alomst every picture. Well, just to clarify...she's got no problem sleeping in the day as you can see by all the natural light in the pics. It's the night when she feels the need to party like a vampire!





























































2 comments:

MommaMc said...

I love her smile!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bone-Voyage Dog Daycare & Boarding said...

She is so peaceful & beautiful! But I do agree with Shadow...at his age, he deserve to get the boppy!