Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Steve Miller Band - Dallas - 30 May 2008

I tried to surprise Kelly with tickets to Steve Miller (one of her favorites), but she heard an ad on the radio just 1 week before the show. She was still pretty excited. Joe Cocker opened the show - we sat on the lawn for his set. I was nice a breezy; which is good since she is getting bigger! We did not stay for all of Steve Miller because someone was getting sleepy.... We only missed the last 3 songs, based on this setlist I found:

Swingtown, Abracadabra, Shu Ba Da Du Ma Ma, Serenade, The Stake, Mercury Blues, Pretty Thing (Bo Diddley), Ooh Poo Pah Doo (Jessie Hill), I Be’s Trouble aka I Can’t Be Satisfied (Muddy Waters), Stormy Monday Blues (T-Bone Walker), Fly Like an Eagle, Wild Mountain Honey, Winter Time, Dance Dance Dance, Take the Money and Run, Rock’n Me, Jet Airliner, Jungle Love, The Joker.


No comments: