Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sovereign Baby Shower

Chris: We had our first baby shower at Kelly's current/soon-to-be-former workplace this afternoon. The theme was, of course, Sponge Bob. A coworker of Kelly's (named Kelly, naturally) made a really cool Sponge Bob cake for her:



Kelly: We we were so blessed with so many wonderful gifts. Tons of the cutest girly-girl clothes you've ever seen (My daughter will be dressed so nice she'll be ashamed to be seen with me!), practical stuff for taking care of baby (apparently you have a bathe them????) and other great things such as teeny tiny shoes, blankets and toys (thank you for the monkey, Uncle Robert!)

I'll probably have to 'test drive' the toys myself to see if the baby should be playing with them. If not, I'll just let her watch me play with them. Yes....I like that....

Chris: We had registered at Target (I say we - I did most of the work myself) and it was gratifying to see we picked out some good stuff. Gratifying because I had no idea what I was doing. I'm thinking I should have put those baseball cards on the registry! Some more pictures:





Thanks to all our Soverign friends!

No comments: